Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fall Family Pictures


When Mike and I were engaged my dad took us up American Fork Canyon to take some pictures. The leaves were so beautiful. What a cute couple. Fall is my favorite time of year.

So this year we went up American Fork Canyon and took family pictures with our new camera. My dad helped us take pictures. Keeping up with trends Cassidy would not stay still for the pictures. I love my happy little family.





Cassidy is practicing her thug stance.
"Word to your mother."



5 comments:

Laura said...

Way cute photos! I would love to do a photoshoot with you guys! Let me know!

Becki said...

You guys look so...young! holy cow you were babies when you got married. I love it!

Rockin' Rowes said...

Wow! Cute family! I can't believe how big and cute Cassidy is.

angela said...

We sure miss you guys. Cute cute pictures! Great timing with the leaves. They turned out great!

Ashley said...

What a cute family! I love fall.